Skip to main content

How to claim rent paid?

Most Canadian taxpayers are not eligible to claim their rent as a tax credit. However, there are a few exceptions.

If any of the following situations apply to you, click the corresponding link from the list below to see how you can claim the tax credit:

  • Residents of Ontario: Ontario Trillium Benefit 
  • Residents of Manitoba: Education Property Tax Credit 
  • Residents of Québec: Solidarity Tax Credit 
  • Seniors living in Québec: home-support services for seniors (TPZ-1029.MD.7-V) 

Popular posts from this blog